1. Samples Inspection
The Samples Inspection is done prior to mass production or at the beginning of mass production. An efficient quality control begins with testing of samples. According to quality requirements, we help to adjust all the details (spare parts, material used, etc.) and confirm the samples in conformity with the client’s specifications.
2. Initial visit of factory
If you have already found a supplier and discussed the details of your future order, but still have some doubts about your potential partner, then the initial visit of factory can help you get more confidence before starting the mass production. It helps you receive more information about the vendor or factory, to verify that he has well understood your requirements, the specifications of your order, and is prepared for its production. It will help you understand the relation between the vendor and the factory. As well, visit of factory before production can determine the technical competence of company: if he has necessary equipment, machines, qualified personnel and enough resources to finish on time your orders.
After initial visit of factory you will receive on time an inspection report including information about:
- General information about the factory, dimensions, capacity of production;
- Presence of qualified technicians and other experienced staff;
- Technical equipment and assembling lines;
- Comparison between visited factory and other suppliers in this domain;
- Recent pictures from the factory (building, gate, office, showroom, deposit of spare parts, assembling lines, testing rooms, packing lines, warehouse of finished goods);
- Points of quality control during production.
On the base of factory visit report you can make a complete comparison between the new factory and other suppliers. You will be able to take an optimal decision either to place an order with this supplier or not.
3. Inspection During Production
If the supplier is already selected and the order is placed, we can check how the factory is assembling your products. This inspection detects any weak point in the production process. Some problems which can be found are:
- Factory uses an old spare part;
- Factory is assembling some spare parts in a wrong way;
- Not for all products, connection between spare parts is good enough;
- Factory doesn’t test right each piece of the products;
- Information on the stickers, on the box is wrong or printed not clearly;
- Stickers are fixed in a wrong place;
- Packing box material is soft.
If the problems are detected at this stage, we can immediately stop production process to solve the problems. Thus you can save time and control better the finish production date.
4. Production Monitoring
To accomplish Production Monitoring, our QC Engineer will do inspection when around 30% of the order is completed. It can uncover problems at an earlier production stage, allowing more time for re-work and correction. It also helps you keep under control the schedule of production.
It is important for your big or sensitive project, as we can monitor the production schedule, supervise the factory’s internal quality control, and conduct random inspections from raw materials to finished products and report to you at any time.
5. Pre-Shipment Inspection
It is the most effective inspection to confirm the whole shipment’s quality level. It normally requires at least 80% of the ordered products to be finished and packed in cartons. Almost all of our customers request this type of inspection, because it takes less time and money than production monitoring.
During pre-shipment inspection our professional QC inspector is checking:
- how the finished goods packed in boxes look like in the warehouse;
- randomly selects necessary quantity for testing. Our company uses ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2008 (AQL) as sampling standard and acceptable level of quality (Annex №1);
- how information on boxes and stickers is printed;
- exterior appearance of the tool;
- functions of the tool/ machine;
- real test of the tool/ machine according to client’s instructions;
- disassemble the tool/ machine and check how the spare parts look after all tests.
All the results of the Pre-Shipment Inspection will be displayed in a detailed report with pictures of finished goods, inspection key moments, and problems if any detected.
Inspection before shipment is very important for us, as well as for you. If the goods with some problems were not detected in China, they will show up later and you will have problems to sell these products on your market. You will lose your customers and we will lose long term cooperation with you.
Table № 1
Table № 2
Suggestions on AQL Levels
High Valued Products
Low-medium Valued Products
As an example, inspection of a 7000 unit lot, with an Acceptable Quality Level of II.
1. How You can to determine the right sample size and acceptance number?
The Table №1, under the column level II, indicates that sample size letter should be ”L”, which corresponds in the Table №2 to a sampling size of 200 pieces to inspect. For the letter L, 200 pieces to inspect, the column 2.5 for defects indicates two numbers: 10 & 11. Thus Among a sampling size of 200 pieces inspected, the maximum number of major defects authorized is 10.
2. What does is mean in concrete terms?
If the number of major defects is higher than 10 units, you should reject your shipment for the moment and ask factory to do re-work. In the contrary, for these 200 pieces inspected, if we find 10 defective items or less than 10 units, this means that there are 95% chances to have less than 5% (10/200) defects in the whole inspected lot.
3. What should You do with defective or discarded lots?
For defective items found as a part of 100% inspection can be performed defect sorting and replacement or you can ask the factory to re-work. In this situation you should get your shipment re-inspected the second time. Also you can buy discarded lot with a discount for resale at a lower price.
6. Container loading inspection
During container loading, the inspector verifies the state of container, monitors the loading process to ensure a proper handling of your cargo, checks the quantity of products and also if container is closed in a right way.
The objective of this inspection is to make sure that the right products will be delivered in a safe and secure manner, and keep you informed of the correct quantity loaded in advance.
Within 24 hours after container loading inspection is finished we will send you a detailed report with pictures of container, the goods loaded, package and marking, loading process, closed door, number of seal.