Customs Documents Preparation Service

We know that different countries have a different customs rules. To import goods from China you will always need: B/L (bill of lading), Packing List, and Commercial Invoice. If customer needs ALFA POWER can also offer additional documents:

  • C/O – certificate of origin;
  • Form A;
  • Copy of export declaration;
  • Other documents.

If you have any other requests please feel free to contact us by e-mail: or